A definitive muse of mobile computing industry, tablets have altered the ways of using a compact and sturdy piece of technology. They have successfully managed to bridge the gap between the cramped-up screen on a Smartphone and ever so attention demanding laptop. Just slip a tablet into your back pocket or put it in a sleeve and carry it around with you on the go, a tablet manages to tick all the check boxes on one’s ideal tech-companion list.
Rather than boring you with the platitudes and harping on the same string that too in the parlance of a technocrat, let’s cut to the chase. We bring you some of the no-brainer tablets under 200 dollars which, without an iota of doubt, will become you new tech catnip-
Nexus 7 from Google (2013)
- At 290 grams. Nexus 7 is an android tablet that comes with uber cool design. It offers a slim body, thin bezel and matte touch back to give it a premium look.
- Over two million colours in your palm! That’s right. With pixel density of 323 ppi, you have world’s sharpest screen in your hand to make the content look lifelike.
- It packs quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor and 2GB of RAM under the hood enabling you to run even the high-end games without any lag or drop.
- 9 hours of HD video playback and 10 hours of browsing/reading gives you enough fire power for those long sessions of entertainment.
Kindle Fire HDX 7″ Tablet
- It offers 100% sRGB and outstanding pixel density (323 ppi) which translates into colours so vivid that you might confuse the display with reality.
- It is powered by 2.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB RAM and is the first one in its league to clock in at over 2 GHz. This gives you a fluid and super smooth response while browsing and gaming.
- With Dolby Digital Plus technology, you will have a surreal aural experience while watching movies or playing games.
- Front-facing 720p HD camera is perfect for connecting with your loved ones.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
- At 0.35 inches thick and .61 pounds heavy, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is a 7″ tablet with 1280×800 resolution making it an ideal choice when it comes to your grab and go device.
- 3-megapixel camera flushed at the back and a 1.3-megapixel camera in the front let you click those selfies and make video calls with ease.
- With IR blaster at your dispense, you can also control your home appliances with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.
- Icing on the cake- You get over $300 worth of free content and services with the purchase.
Dell Venue 8 32 GB Tablet
- 8.0 inch IPS Display (WXGA 1280 x 800) resolution is a delight to look at. Response is as smooth as its get without any drop or lag.
- It drives its power from Intel® Atom™ processor Z2580 and 2GB DDR2 RAM making for quite a zippy overall experience for an 8” device.
- With a mixed usage of video playing, browsing and reading, Dell avenue 8 last for 8 hours which is not bad.
Images- Courtesy of Amazon